This post is so random..but i dont care. :)
i remember going into Sephora with some girls- i never realized how cool make up was. haha.
Hm..maybe when i am older i will be into make up..but for now i just think theyre so COOL. i never knew there were like 30 different types of brushes and oh man..so complicated..too much for me. haha. but make up does do some magic~
Sooo i wish i was rich..so i can get a camera- gosh if i got it before i go to korea this summer..that would be my dream come true..
I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or something like this..don't know yet.

BUT i am determined to buy one before summer in KOREA. :) I don't even care about Korea- well i do- but i just want it to take pretty pictures anywhere..I LOVE TAKING PICTURES.
There are so many things i wish i could do..
like singing..i really truly wish i could sing really well!!
One thing about me- i am mediocre in everything..well most things.
like i don't suck at singing, but i'm not GREAT at it..or like any kind of sports..or subjects..yeahhhh. i wish i could have an obvious talent- like singing. omg. i really wish i could sing..but singing is a talent you need to be born with..SIGH.
My friends are weird, but i love them. :)
i wish we could have a reality show of us or something (me, jack, viv....other people)
I dont know but we always find something to laugh at..like its crazy. HAHAHA.
we're thinking about making a blog about us- but no words, only videos. haha.
viv and i make the best videos..i think. :D
man..we're so weird. :)♥
my hands are so frekin cold.
I hate the cold...i hate being cold..especially when my hands are frozen.
eesh. someone hold my hands! ><


0 comments:
Post a Comment